Saturday, January 21, 2012

about my husband

I sometimes hear from wives who are so disappointed in their husband's attitude after they have caught him cheating or having an affair. I heard from a wife who said: "I caught my husband having an affair two weeks ago. Yesterday, I told my husband that I didn't know if I would be able to forgive him any time soon. Why would he not even want my forgiveness if he says he wants to save our marriage? Sometimes, A Husband's Downplaying The Need For Forgiveness Is Either Posturing Or A Defense Mechanism: I have to tell you that many men will claim they don't want or need your forgiveness when in fact this is not true. Many husbands will posture when they are put in this position. How To Handle It When Your Husband Says He Doesn't Want Your Forgiveness For The Affair: As I see it, you have two decent choices. A suggested script might be something like: "well that works out then because I don't intend to offer my forgiveness until it is earned. I know that both of us need some time and I am willing to give you that. People often change their minds and their strategies as time passes and anger and defensiveness begins to wane.
My own husband was very liberal with his pleas for forgiveness after his affair. But honestly, to me, a husband's actions and behaviors are much more important than his words. If you truly love your husband then you need to follow these moves on how to make your husband comeback to your weary arms again.
Do not get hysterical
Once your husband walks out of the door, hysteria and panic are sure to walk right in. You should control your emotions since being hysterical will only drive your husband away.
Your husband is sure to respect you if you respect yourself and display self-confidence while also remaining calm and collected at the same time.
The love of your husband would not have died completely. Even if you do meet your husband, exchange a few niceties and move on. You should get a good job, work on a hobby or project, and basically handle each day with positive fortitude to win the respect of your husband.
Your husband will not only kick himself for walking out of that door but will also get jealous as he notices other suitors walking towards that door in a bid to impress you.
If need be, apologize, but do not grovel
You should certainly apologize if you have seriously erred but retain your dignity by not groveling.
Wait for him to initiate the reunion
Instead of begging for a reunion, carry on with your cordial relationship until your husband can no longer bear to be without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment